Tzoonie Wilderness Resort offers old school comfort with the modern conveniences where it counts.
- Accommodations available are: two tenthouses, one with queen bed and one with double and single bed; 2 two person rustic cabins with single beds; one cabin with 4 single beds which can be converted to 2 doubles;
- Washrooms are in outbuildings behind the cookhouse and a separate building in the tenthouse/cabin areas, but they are real toilets that flush, along with handwashing basins.
- Behind the cookhouse is a washstand and toothbrushing station with a mirror.
- The cookhouse has a three burner gas stove and there is a full size barbecue.
- All dishes, pots and pans and cutlery are provided, along with dishwashing station/sinks.
- Indoor/outdoor covered eating area with two picnic benches and tablecloth
- Seating next to books, games and binoculars
- Flashlights/lamps are provided
- The Oyster Shack is available on the beach for picnicking and beach fires when permitted (August usually has campfire bans).
- There is a firepit in front of the cookhouse with bench seating. No fires during bans.
- There is a shower building with on-demand hot showers
- A sun-heated shower is available on the dock for rinsing after an ocean swim
- A bait and fish cleaning station is at the western end of the dock, along with a swim ladder.