Remember, there are no store facilities once you leave marina, so plan to bring:
- Towel and personal hygiene items
- Hiking footwear
- Bathing Suit
- Rain Gear
- Lantern or flashlight
- We have sheets and pillows; Bring your sleeping bag.
- Light packaged food is preferable, packed for mouse-proof storage and transportation in plastic containers. We do have containers available at Tzoonie.
- Coolers with ice packs or blocks. (We have extra coolers if required.) Pack so you consume first what needs ice/refrigeration.
- The beach and ocean provide the shellfish and crab – we provide the expertise, tools, and condiments. There is plenty of sea asparagus and wild berries in season.
Tide Levels – Porpoise Bay, Sechelt Inlet
Tide report for Porpoise Bay in Sechelt, BC
Current weather reports for Sechelt, British
Marine Weather Reports
Marine weather report for Pacific – Georgia Basin, British Columbia
Schedules, routes, maps, tickets and more.
Sunshine Coast Regional Transit System (Bus Lines)
Direct bus service from Langdale terminal (Sunshine Coast) to Sechelt
Sunshine Coast Air
Scheduled floatplane service from Vancouver and Nanaimo to Sechelt or charters to Tzoonie