Tzoonie Resort Sunshine Coast strives to offer camping comfort with many conveniences:
- Accommodations include: one large cabin with 4 single beds which can be converted into two doubles; two smaller cabins with 2 singles; two house tents, one with queen size bed, and one with double bed and single bed.
- Washrooms include 3 separate flush toilet facilities, hot water shower building, solar shower on floats for swimmers and several hand washing sites.
- The cookhouse includes a fully complete kitchen with propane stove and access to BBQ and BBQ/smoker. It is well stocked with dishes, pots and pans, cutlery, etc. and is adjacent to dining room. A few feet away is a covered firepit ideal for cooking shellfish and preparing and enjoying early morning coffee by the campfire.
- There are several indoor and outdoor tables, including a deck with a spectacular view of the inlet.
- Our “Oyster Shack” located on the beach, complete with fire pit, is ideal for cooking or simply relaxing in the evening sun.
- Flashlights/lamps are provided if necessary.
- A shellfish cleaning station is located on our dock next to a swim ladder and solar shower.
- Solar power provides for charging small equipment, i.e. cameras, phones, etc.