Tzoonie Wilderness Retreat
We are tentatively open for 2022 pending Covid-19 developments. Watch this space for updates.
We are grateful for all of your visits this past few years, and wish you all well as British Columbia moves forward with continued pandemic management.
2022 Rates: $160 per person per night. All-inclusive except meals.
- Secure parking at marina in Sechelt.
- Scenic private boat cruise of Inland Sea to our resort (approximately 60kms return) or bring your own boat and enjoy free moorage. Nightly rate includes fuel costs, one of the highest expenses…. but it’s much more affordable than flying in by air charter!
- Accommodations in cabins or comfortable wall tents.
- Use of facilities which include fully equipped kitchen/dining room, firepits, barbeques & smoker cooker.
- Use of kayaks, canoes, paddle boards and bikes.
- Expertise and use of harvesting tools for shellfish, crabs, wild asparagus, etc. (hands on instruction)
A deposit of 50% is due at time of booking. Refund only available if cancellation more than 30 days prior to arrival date.
It should be noted that transporting our guests from Sechelt to our resort is the major cost of your stay and is reflected in the daily rate.
If you bring your own boat we will include moorage at no extra cost if available.
If you paddle by canoe or kayak, you will enjoy a discount of $50 per night from daily rate.
- 50% deposit to confirm reservation with cancellation policy 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Cash and E-Transfer accepted.
- All rates are in Canadian dollars and include taxes.